SHURE MX393C CONDENSER BOUNDARY MICROPHONE
There's never been smarter boundary microphones than the Microflex models from Shure. With many models to choose from, equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and LED indicators, Microflex Boundary microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications, such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex Boundary microphone features one of the new interchangeable condenser cartridges.
The MX-393C Microflex cardiod microphone gives you superior Shure quality sound options for every installation. In addition, it's programmable switches offer the flexibility to be set for Push to Talk, Push to Mute or Push On/Push Off modes. Attractively designed with a low profile, professional appearance, the Microflex Boundary microphones come with an easy to use paint mask for your custom-color installations. Find out why we call the new Microflex Boundary microphones "the smart choice" for just about every application. Take a listen today.
The MX-393C is a surface-mount microphone and includes a programmable membrane on/off switch, an on/off indicator LED, and a miniature, and three pin connector.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator