Shure MX410LP/S Gooseneck Supercardiod No Preamp
Modular gooseneck microphones offer a smart, professional look and accurate soundreproduction.
Microflex® Modular Gooseneck microphones deliver unsurpassed style, flexibility and performance for conference rooms and similar applications. Offering desktop or mounted bases, wired or wireless options, and even interchangeable cartridges, it’s easy to get the perfect fit for your conferencing installation.
Fully compatible with SLX® Wireless Systems when used with MX890 Wireless Desktop Base. Fully compatible with ULX-D® and QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems when used with the ULXD8 Gooseneck Base Transmitter.
- Available in 5" (12.7 cm), 10" (25.4 cm), and 15" (38.1 cm) lengths
- Cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns
- Bi-color status indicator or single color light ring
- Programmable mute switch (desktop models only)
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering
- MX400DP: Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
- MX890: Wireless Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
- MX400SMP: Surface Mount Preamp for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: MX405/C, MX410/C, MX415/C: Cardioid MX405/S, MX410/S, MX415/S: Supercardioid
- lmpedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Phantom power required?: 48 to 52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 mA