Shure MXWANI4 4-Ch Network interface
MXWANI4 connects and distributes Microflex® Wireless and Microflex® Advance™ to conference room AV networks.
- Works with Microflex Wireless and Microflex Advance devices equipped with Dante digital networked audio
- Offers 4 block connector channel outputs, 1 block connector input, and a headphone output
- Features power over Ethernet and networked control via Microflex Wireless Control Software
- Includes MXWANI4, IEC cable, hardware kit, and user guide
The MXWANI4 enables easy out-of-the-box system setup with no additional networking hardware required. With per-channel analog outputs, it is the central point for connecting and distributing Microflex Wireless systems and the Microflex Advance MXA310 Table Array to conference room AV networks.
- Four-port gigabit switch:Optimized port configurations for connection to the access point transceiver and networked charging stations, third-party control systems, and corporate networks
- Ethernet connectivity:Send audio and control signals over long cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet:Port 1 of the rear panel switch supplies power over Ethernet to the access point transceiver (APT) or MXA310 for simplified installation
- Corporate uplink mode:Link to the corporate network for remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Front panel controls:Mute or solo channels and set input / output levels easily from the front panel
- PC / Mac software control: Access the Microflex Wireless Control Software from a networked computer for input / output levels and port configuration
- Dante™ networking:Transports low-latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output:Solo audio signal on any channel