Shure PGA52-LC Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone - No Cable
The PGA52 is a professional quality kick drum microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional design highlights include a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design specifically for low frequency clarity
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Cable not included
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 12,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 454 g (16.01 oz)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 165 degrees F (-29 to 74 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95%