Shure PGA98D Condenser Gooseneck Drum Microphone with XLR Cable
The PGA98D is a professional quality drum microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of drum and percussion sound sources.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of drum and percussion sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Molded one-piece drum mount for fast, low-profile mounting and removal
- Integrated preamplifier provides a direct XLR connection (11-52 VDC phantom power required)
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Includes 15 ft. XLR to XLR cable
- Type: Electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 60 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 850 ohms
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 210 g (8 oz)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Housing: Cast Zinc
- Power Requirements: 11–52 VDC phantom power (2 mA)