SHURE PGX2PG58 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER W/PG58 MIC
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
The PG-50 is a PGX2 Handheld Wireless Transmitters with a PG58 Microphone.PGX2 Handheld Wireless Transmitters:
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shures PGX2 feature a full selection of industry-standard handheld vocal microphones. Options include the rugged PG58, the legendary SM58?, the award-winning SM86, and the precision-crafted Beta 58A?.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Multi-function LED Indicator ((power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- -10db pad
- 2 AA batteries provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 18 MHz operating range
Shure's PG58 is a rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for vocal applications
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides
- Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil
- Handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag