The PSM 900 features superior, accurate Audio quality using Shure's patented Audio reference companding - a more efficient way for compressing Audio prior to transmission. The PSM 900 features exceptional RF performance featuring the same front-end as Shure's UHF-R wireless system. The PSM 900 also features a simple user Interface. With the PSM 900 personal monitor system, audio has never sounded so good - and required so little effort.P9T
The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation. Connections include balanced 1/4" and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.P9R
The P9R is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. It offers premium features like RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, all packed in the thinnest form factor available. Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy reference.Features:
- Superb audio quality
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation, enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Robust RF Performance
- Precision front-end RF filtering, the same found in industry-leading UHF-R® wireless systems, significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts.
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation, allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Category-leading Setup and Operation Features
- Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference.
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission.
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears.
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
NOTE: Earphones not included.