QLXD2/BETA58A Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
With an interchangeable BETA58A microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/BETA58A Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. It offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries or up to 10 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. The QLXD2/BETA58A Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter includes QLXD2/BETA58A, 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, microphone clip, and user guide and works with the QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- 24-Bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.