Shure QLXD2K8B QLXD Transmitter w KSM8 Capsule Blk
As the first-ever dual-diaphragm dynamic handheld microphone, the premium KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid Vocal Dynamic Microphone is a groundbreaking feat of engineering design. Meticulously crafted for revolutionary vocal reproduction and sound-reinforcement control for world-class live performance in top-tier professional venues. Featuring the single purest cardioid polar pattern that Shure has developed to date, the patented Dualdyne cartridge of the KSM8 virtually eliminates proximity effect and masters off-axis rejection while providing sound professionals the signal clarity typical of condenser microphones without processing, along with the reliability of dynamic microphone feedback control. The live performance dynamic microphone that only Shure could make.Features:
- Patented cartridge design featuring two ultra-thin diaphragms (one active and one passive) andgroundbreaking inverted airflow system.
- Exceptional control of proximity effect vastly increases working distance without on-axis coloration.
- Accurate frequency response due to controlled proximity effect which allows for neutral mid-and-high frequency reproduction, resulting in the most natural sounding dynamic microphone available.
- Off-axis attenuation is flat and broad resulting in superior quality of rejection of unwanted sound sources for increased vocal clarity.
- Neodymium magnet resides in a micro-injection mold of aerospace SoftMag material that maximizes the magnetic field for maximum output level.
- The Dualdyne cartridge re-images the longstanding Shure Pumping Pneumatic Shock Mount design with an elaborate mathematical architecture of tuned cavities, specific resistances and precisely machined components that are fully integrated into the cartridge’s acoustic properties. This results in exceptional rejection of handling noise without any loss of low frequency response.
- Patent Pending Diaphragm Stabilization System (DSS) Technology protects and stabilizes the active diaphragm from unwanted excursion or rocking during plosives or impact, providing substantial protection against high frequency handling noise.
- Cutting-edge cartridge manufacturing methods utilize ultra-sonic and internal laser welding to provide best-in-class mechanical reliability
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design lined with hydrophobic woven fabric provides exceptional plosive and wind protection, while offering virtually waterproof protection.
- Aluminum handle with brushed nickel or black finish