QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation. Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function. Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus Channels Mobile App. The QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver works with QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems and includes the QLXD4, hardware for rack-mounting, power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, 2 BNC bulkhead Adapters, and user guide.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable 1/4" wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- 1/4" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish