Shure SBC850US 8-Bay Networked Charging Station with Power Supply
The SBC850US 8-Bay Networked Charging Station with Power Supply from Shure allows up to 8 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters, equipped with the SB900A rechargeable battery, to be charged quickly and conveniently. The transmitters slide into the charger and the bi-color LEDs confirm the charging status. It is not necessary to remove the SB900A battery.
In addition, when connected to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely. Transmitter settings or firmware can be updated while the transmitters are in the charger using Shure's Wireless Workbench or SystemOn software, or through a third-party room control system.
- Compatible with ULXD6 and ULXD8 transmitters using Shure rechargeable batteries.
- Easily adjust transmitter settings using Shure's control software such as Wireless Workbench and external control systems such as AMX or Crestron.
- Monitor rechargeable battery information such as health, temperature, charge, and cycle using control software.
- Update transmitter and charger software using Shure's Update Utility.
- Charge Time
- ULXD6 and ULXD8: 15 minutes = 1 hour runtime; 1 hour = 50% charged; 3 hours = 100% charged
- Network Interface
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Power Requirement
- 15 VDC @ 4.0 A maximum, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Material of Construction
- Molded plastic and cast zinc alloy
- Operating Temperature Range
- 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
- Storage Temperature Range
- -20 to 165°F (-29 to 74°C)
- 3.23 x 15.43 x 7.56" (82 x 391.9 x 192.0 mm)
- 5.9 lb ( 2.7 kg)