Shure SE215-K-BT2 Bluetooth Sound Isolating Earphones
The place you’d rather be is right here. Get immersive sound that turns your commute into a concert and your workout into the discovery of new musical dimensions. Available in 4 colors in both wired and wireless options, the SE215 is off-the-shelf audio that’s better listening, period.
How it worksComponents developed for the pros inform every aspect of these earphones, for precision-engineered sound that combines clarity with deep bass. You hear the highs, the lows and everything in between. Proven through performance on the stage, it’s a powerful escape for the street.
Immersive audio.Own your audio space with Sound Isolating™ design that eliminates noise and keeps your experience pristine. It’s the right way to listen and the only way to really hear.
Get comfortable.A complete fit kit of custom sleeves makes your earphones uniquely yours. Settle in for marathon listening sessions with audio that feels better and stays securely in place.
Take it on the road.All premium components and cables are meant to withstand professional, performance-level wear and tear. See what they’re made of.
You’ve got options.The SE215 cable accessories fit Apple iOS and Android with 3.5 mm, Lightning and USB-C connectivity. For wireless listening, easily add Bluetooth®.
Quiality that's in the details
- Standard editions are available in clear or black
- Special Editions (SPE) feature a distinctly tuned frequency response for extended bass, with choice of blue or white color
- Ergonomic inline mic and three button control for seamless communication
What's in the box:
- 1 - Bluetooth® 5 Earphone Communication Cable
- 1 - micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 - Soft Flex Sleeves (S, M, L)
- 1 - Foam Sleeves (S, M, L)
- 1 - Zippered Carrying Case
- Transducer Type: Single High-Definition MicroDriver
- at 1 kHz
- 107 dB SPL/mW
- at 1 kHz
- 17 ?
- Frequency Range: SE215: 22 Hz–17.5 kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4") threaded adapter
- RMCE-BT2: Omnidirectional
- Net Weight: 30 g (1 oz.)