SHURE TV58D HANDHELD WIRELESS MIC SYSTEM W/SM58
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
The TV58D includes a VHF Wireless Handheld System, a T2/58 Handheld Transmitter, an SM58 Cardioid Microphone, and a T4A Diversity Receiver. The TV58D handheld transmitters come with the PG58 microphone capsules for true-to-life sound and reliability. Shure's T3 single antenna receiver can be adjusted to make the wireless system output identical to that of a cabled guitar/bass or wired microphone.
PGX2 Handheld Wireless Transmitters:
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shures PGX2 feature a full selection of industry-standard handheld vocal microphones. Options include the rugged PG58, the legendary SM58?, the award-winning SM86, and the precision-crafted Beta 58A?.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Multi-function LED Indicator ((power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- -10db pad
- 2 AA batteries provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 18 MHz operating range
PG58 Vocal Microphone:
- A rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.