Shure U4D J4 2-Channel Radio Frequency Receiver UHF 554-584 Megahertz
The receiver is available in either dual or single models that fit into a standard 19 inch (482 mm) equipment rack. An auxiliary unswitched AC output jack allows multiple receivers to be linked "daisy chain" style. The optional UA830 Remote Antenna Kits can be powered by 12 Vdc, 500 mA output provided through the antenna connectors. The optional UA845 Antenna Distribution Amplifier Kits allows connection of multiple receivers using only two antennas.
- Menu Driven Display: User-programmable receiver display shows Group, Channel, Frequency, Name, Squelch level, and Locked/Unlocked status.
- Exclusive Shure MARCAD Circuitry: MARCAD (Maximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity) circuitry constantly monitors signals from both receiver sections and combines them in a single output signal. MARCAD provides superior reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
- Noise Squelch Circuitry: Analyzes signal quality instead of signal strength. This virtually eliminates the possibility of annoying noise bursts coming through your receiver. Dual RF Level Meters: The U4D receivers have two RF meters, one for each antenna. The dual meters indicate received signal strength at each antenna, and make it easier to identify and troubleshoot "dead spots".
- Audio Metering: Each receiver includes a seven-segment audio meter that lets you monitor audio level and helps optimize transmitter gain setting.
- Transmitter Display: Shows Group, Channel, Battery Power Level, and POWER LOCK ON/OFF* condition. Both displays are user programmable.
- Tone Key Squelch: Eliminates unwanted noise from entering system; eliminates popping noises when turning the transmitter on or off.
- Dual Receiver Option: Provides greater flexibility while conserving rack space.
- Preconfigured Group/Channel: Ensures frequency compatibility and simplifies system installation.
- Network Expansion Capability: U4S and U4D receivers have a 25-pin serial connector for future computer control and monitoring via an accessory interface box.
- DC/DC Converter: Ensures consistent audio and RF performance, even if battery voltages change
- Actual frequency in megahertz
- Range: 554-584mhz
- Performer/system name
- Squelch setting
- Menu lock-out status
- Battery fuel gauge
- UHF TV channel (in U.S. and some international versions|)
- RF, audio and diversity metering
- Independent headphone monitor
- Network extension capability
- Switching internal power supply
- Two half-wave, flexible rubber antennas
- Tone key squelch
- Mic/line switch
- Five-segment RF level indicators
- Seven-segment audio level indicators
- XLR connector provides balanced low-impedance mic or line level output
- 1/4 inch phone plug provides unbalanced high-impedance output