UA845-SWB Active Antenna Splitter
The Shure Model UA845-SWB is an amplified, UHF Antenna Distribution System that expands a wireless microphone system by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple Shure U4 or Shure UR4 wireless receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss due to splitting signal power to mulitple output connectors. Each UA845-SWB allows up to four receivers to use the same antennas. CASCADE connectors allows connections to a fifth receiver or a second UA845-SWB. There are also power connectors for powering Shure UHF and UHF-R Wireless systems. NOT FOR USE WITH ULX.
- Expandability. The UA845-SWB UHF Antenna Distribution System is designed for large UHF or UHF-R wireless systems. Each unit allows up to four wireless receivers to use the same two antennas, and the CASCADE ports allow connection to a fifth receiver or a second UA845-SWB.
- Compatibility. The UA845-SWB is compatible with all Shure UHF and UHF-R wireless microphone receivers operating within a compatible frequency range (see UHF Carrier Frequency Ranges in the Specifications section).
- CASCADE Ports. Two 50 ?, BNC-type antenna CASCADE ports allow an additonal UA845-SWB unit or a fifth wireless receiver. A large wireless system can be run off of a single pair of antennas.
- Power OUTPUT and OUT Connectors. Up to five (5) U4 or UR4 receivers can be daisy-chained and powered from a single source via the Power OUTPUT connectors.
- Low Noise and Intermodulation Distortion. The UA845-SWB maintains clean signals with minimal distortion.
- Insertion Loss Compensation. Whenever a signal is split to multiple output ports, there is a loss in signal strength. The UA845-SWB amplifies signals to compensate, ensuring a strong signal to the receivers.
- Front-Mounted Antennas. The UA845-SWB comes with hardware to front-mount the antennas, if desired.