Shure UA846Z2/LC GLX-D Frequency Manager
Connect up to 6 GLX-D® Advanced rack-mountable receiver systems per frequency manager for up to 9 systems in typical environments (11 under optimal conditions). Ideal for house of worship, education and live music applications.
Use GLX-D® Advanced Frequency Managers to connect up to 6 GLXD4R rack-mountable receivers per frequency manager. Get improved channel count over GLX-D® systems: up to 9 systems in typical environments (11 under optimal conditions). Complete with remote antenna accessories for rock-solid RF performance and seamless frequency management.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Provides advanced automatic frequency management to a linked receiver community for improved RF performance and increased channel count
- Coordinates GLXD4R receiver scans of the 2.4 GHz RF environment
- Guarantees use of the clearest possible transmission and backup frequencies
- Links multiple GLXD4R receivers via RF ports for traditional antenna distribution
- Allows for remote mounting of antennas in optimal locations for increased signal stability
- Link up to 6 GLXD4R receivers per frequency manager
- Link up to 9 GLXD4R receivers in typical application environments (up to 11 under optimal conditions)
- Two frequency managers required for communities of more than 6 receivers
- Uses patented data communication via RF cables to create and manage the receiver community
- Features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, which quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
- Bi-directional communication link enables transmitters to follow receiver frequency changes automatically
- Identifies and assigns optimal frequencies to receiver and transmitter pairs
- In case of interference, automatically and seamlessly transitions to backup frequencies
- Provides power to the GLXD4R receivers, eliminating need for power strips or multiple outlets
- Operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band