SHURE ULXS1450 WL50B MICROFLEX LAVALIER MIC SYSTEM
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
ULX Standard UHF wireless represents a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel. The UX-61 includes a ULX Standard Series reciever and a WL50B wireless lavalier mic.
Shure's new WL50 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL50s are ideal for theater, television broadcast, video/film, and event production. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems. The WL50B is black, has standard sensitivity, and includes a 5-ft attached cable with TA4F connector.
- Subminiature size (5.8 mm diameter x 11 mm height)
- Electret condenser cartridge
- Omnidirectional pattern
- Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire)
- Two sensitivities available: Standard: -40 dBV/Pa (for speech applications), Reduced: -50 dBV/Pa (10 dB more headroom for theater applications)
- Interchangeable equalization caps for optimal clarity and response: Silver mesh cap provides a 4 dB boost in the 8-18 kHz range - typically used in applications that require a microphone to be head-mounted, Gold mesh cap provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz - typically used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone
- All models include magnet mount, lapel clip, dual tie clip, pin mount, and two foam windscreens
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz