SHURE ULXS2487 ULX287 HANDHELD MIC SYSTEM SM87 MIC
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
ULX Standard UHF wireless represents a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel. The UX-69 includes a ULX Standard Series reciever and an SM87 wireless handheld microphone.
The Shure Model SM87A is a professional-quality, handheld condenser microphone for use in sound reinforcement, broadcasting, and studio recording installations. Its supercardioid polar pattern provides greater rejection of unwanted sound sources, making it ideal for miking individual instruments in a multi-microphone setting or for miking single sources in a reverberant or noisy environment. The SM87A features a controlled low-frequency roll-off tailored for optimum performance when close-miking sound sources. An integral three-stage wind and pop filter protects against wind and breath noise. Its built-in shock mount reduces stand and handling noise. The SM87A operates on phantom power.
- Controlled low-frequency roll-off
- Very low RF and magnetic hum susceptibility
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Built-in wind and pop filter
- Transducer element shock mounted
- Rugged construction for outstanding reliability
- Field-usable over a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
- Accepts a wide variety of phantom power sources, including DIN 45 596 voltages of 11 and 52 Vdc