Shure UR4D+ Dual Receiver for G1 470-530MHZ Band
The Shure UHF-R wireless system gives you the tools you need to handle large-scale, no-mistakes-allowed live situations. A Shure UHF-R system provides 2,400 selectable frequencies across a 60 MHz bandwidth, with up to 40 compatible systems per band. Shure's Advance Track Tuning shifts the RF filter along with the selected frequency, maximizing signal isolation from interference. The UHF-R system also features networked automatic setup to minimize time and effort, plus infrared transmitter sync. Integrated Wireless Workbench software with Ethernet and USB compatibility gives you advanced, real-time control and monitoring of large systems. Shure's famous Audio Reference Companding technology ensures exceptional audio quality.
Shure UHF-R Wireless Systems master the high pressure and extreme conditions of any large-scale touring or installation environment while delivering unparalleled Shure sound. The UR4D receiver features rock-solid engineering, the latest technology and the most robust RF performance to arm you with all the features and flexibility you need to tightly control up to 108 systems for the most elaborate productions.
The UR4D dual-channel receiver matches perfectly to a variety of time-tested Shure mic capsules to provide exceptional sound quality and performer confidence. Options include the Beta87C and Beta87A, SM87, SM86, and SM58, and Beta58.
Shure's exclusive Track Tuning filter enables UHF-R systems to employ increased bandwidth without increased interference. The filter moves with frequency selection, maximizing isolation of signal from interference, and maximizing compatibility. With Track Tuning, the UHR-F systems make previous bandwidth limitations for high-fidelity wireless irrelevant!
Wireless Workbench is Shure's monitoring and control software for multiple UHF and/or UHF-R wireless systems. With UHF-R, a number of updates have been made for Wireless Workbench version 4.0. They include:
- Fast network setup of large groups of wireless systems
- Remote monitoring and control of network
- Frequency compatibility and Auto Frequency Selection wizards
- Comprehensive infrared sync
- Band Limiting visibility
- Custom frequency group creation
Of course, it's the sound that counts in a wireless system, and the UHF-R systems deliver premium-quality audio utilizing Audio Reference Companding. This technology applies a variable companding ratio rather than a fixed ratio to eliminate "breathing" and other wireless artifacts. Audio Reference Companding also increases dynamic range to provide a signal that's clear and clean.
Shure UR4D Dual-channel Wireless Diversity Receiver Features:
- G1 band (470-530 MHz)
- 2,400 selectable frequencies across 60 MHz bandwidth
- Track Tuning filtering technology
- Up to 40 preset compatible systems per band
- Up to 108 systems with multiple bands
- Networked automatic frequency selection
- Infrared automatic transmitter sync (including custom group upload)
- Flash memory to store six 60-ch custom frequency groups
- Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function bit-mapped backlit LCD
- USB and Ethernet network control and monitoring
- AMX/Crestron compatibility
- Remoteable antennas
For maximum wireless performance, go with Shure's UHF-R and the UR4D receiver!