Shure WL51SHU Cardioid Lavalier WL51B Microphone with Shure Plug
The Shure WL51 is a miniature unidirectional (cardioid) lavalier microphone with a sensitivity and frequency response suitable for professional video and sound reinforcement applications. The cardioid polar pattern effectively eliminates signal at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule, reducing feedback and noise. The wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz results in a full, clear natural reproduction of speech. The microphone is attached to a 5 foot cable which terminates to a TA4-female connection for complete integration with compatible Shure wireless microphone transmitters.
- Subminiature Profile - The capsule measures only 5.8mm in diameter making it unobtrusive and easy to conceal during video, broadcast, stage, and sound reinforcement applications.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern - The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule, reducing noise and feedback.
- Full Signal Reproduction - A wide frequency response and high SPL rating results in full, clear audio reproduction for speech.
- Transducer: Electret Bias
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 103.0dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 59dB at 94dB SPL
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 138dB at 1% THD/ 20k ohm load
- Power Requirements: +5 Vdc
- Output Impedance: not specified by manufacturer
- Output Connector: Shure plug
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: .23" (5.8mm) Diameter
- Weight: 0.7 oz (21g) with cable