SKB 3i-22221210U iSeries 10U Fly Rack Case
SKB's innovative line of ATA Removable Fly Racks have revolutionized the way you travel and protect delicate electronics.
SKB's internal Fly Rack frames are made in Orange, California, and are built of high-strength, lightweight aluminum alloy and 11 gauge hot rolled carbon steel rack rails—just like SKB Military Grade Shock Racks. The internal frame contains front and rear rack rails with a 10" rack depth. ABS plastic covers the top and bottom of the removable shock rack for added protection when the rack is out of the case. The rack frame easily fits into SKB's iSeries case and is protected by high-quality PE foam that provides space for protruding knobs and buttons. Convenient in-line wheels and push button release pull handle enable easy transport. Not only are these iSeries cases watertight and lightweight (less than half the weight of standard shock racks), they also measure under 62 linear inches—keeping them from being considered oversized and making them the perfect solution when flying or shipping delicate equipment.
SKB iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Molded-in hinges, TSA acceptable trigger release latches, comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to their military grade design.Features:
- 10U removable shock rack cage
- 10" rack depth
- ABS plastic cover on top and bottom of removable frame
- Interior foam protection
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin construction
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F requirements)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J requirements)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C and IP67 requirements)
- Molded-in hinges
- TSA acceptable trigger release latch system
- Convenient push button release pull handle and in-line wheels for easy transport
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Locking loops to accommodate a customer supplied lock
- Interior dimensions: 22.50" x 22.50" x 12.50" (LxWxH)
- Exterior dimensions: 24.81" x 24.98" x 14.15" (DxWxH)
- Rack space units total: 10
- Rack depth rail to rail: 10.00"
- Shipping weight: 36.40 Lbs.
- Product weight: 33.40 Lbs.