SKB 3i-4719-8DC16 Controller Case for Axis DC16
The 3i4719-8DC16 controller case was developed to securely transport the Mackie Axis DC16 Controller and accessories. With custom cut high quality PE foam designed specifically to house the DC16 Controller, the interior also features two pockets below the mixer and one to the side that will accommodate cables, direct boxes, and other accessories. The two pockets below the mixer measure 17.75" x 6.25" x 2.25" and the side accessory pocket measures 17.75" x 7.75" x 4.5". The iSeries Mackie DC16 case is made in the USA and is backed by SKB's unconditional lifetime warranty.
SKB's iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, trigger release latch system can be retrofitted with the TSA accepted key locking latches or SKB's TSA Combination Padlocks. The 3i4719-8DC16 case features in-line skate style wheels for easy transport. Secure stacking, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) contribute to its military grade design.Features:
- Custom cut interior for DC16 Controller
- Accessory pockets
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F requirements)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J requirements)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C and IP67 requirements)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Trigger release latch system
- Stainless steel locking loops
- Accepts SKB's TSA combination padlocks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Oversized handle
- Convenient in-line skate style wheels
- Lifetime warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 49.66" x 25.50" x 8.87" (LxWxD)
- Lid depth: 2.00"
- Base depth: 6.00"
- Shipping weight: 37.30 Lbs.
- Product weight: 29.80 Lbs.