SKB 3I09074B05 Waterproof Case For Zoom Q3
This military-standard waterproof hard case was specifically designed for the Zoom Q3 and Q3HD recorders. The interior is custom cut ELE foam that includes pockets for the recorder, power supply, wind screens, memory cards and other accessories.
"Anyone that uses these digital recorders will find themselves in the elements. This is the only way to protect your recorder and related accessories from rain and dust, states Steph Maffei, SKB Product Manager. "Our ability to customize the interior using our water jet foam cutting machine provides precise pockets that provide maximum protection in transport."
Not only does the SKB Zoom Q3 / Q3HD case provide the ultimate protection for recorders it is backed by SKB's unsurpassed no-fault Million Mile Guaranty (Lifetime Warranty).About SKB's iSeries
SKB's iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.Features:
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Layers of cubed foam for customization
- aLocking loops for a customer supplied lock