SKB 3I09074KM18 Neuman KM180 Pro Mic Road Case
The 3i0907-4KM18 Neuman KM-180 Series Wireless Mic case is a very compact case and is part of the iSeries Waterproof cases. iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The interior includes custom cut PE foam that is designed to provide protection for a set of small diaphragm studio condenser microphones with additional spots for windscreens, mic clips, and mic stand adapters, the complete Neumann KM-180 Series.Features:
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Custom cut foam to accommodate Neuman Km-180 Series Mics
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 9.5" x 7.38" x 4.13"