R Series 4530-24 Waterproof Case (with layered foam)
These Mil-Standard cases were designed to meet the most demanding military specifications, they are roto-molded for strength and durability, airtight and water proof with solid stainless steel latches and hinges that will withstand the most demanding shipping conditions.
The 3R Mil-Std. Cases are molded of (LLDPE) polyethylene impact resistant / UV stabilized material and meet or exceed MIL-STD 810 and MIL-C-4150J specifications.
The shipping cases are all available with an empty interior while some models are available with: cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, and a pull handle with wheels. Most models without a built-in pull handle or tow handle accommodate a field installable caster kit which is sold separately. (See the accessories tab below for the 3SKB-CAST1 caster kit.)
Select models are available with TSA recognized and accepted locking latches in place of stainless steel padlockable latches.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Pressure relief / breather valves
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F
- Interior Length: 45.00 in/114.30 cm
- Interior Width :30.00 in/76.20 cm
- Interior Depth: 24.00 in/60.96 cm
- Carton Length: 50.00 in/127.00 cm
- Carton Width: 35.00 in/88.90 cm
- Carton Depth: 27.00 in/68.58 cm
- Lid Depth: 3.50 in/8.89 cm
- Base Depth: 20.50 in/52.07 cm
- Shipping Weight: 93.00 lb/42.18 kg
- Product Weight: 89.35 lb/40.53 kg