7U Removable 20 Inch Shock Rack
SKB's 3RR Series Removable Shock Rack Transport cases are available in 8 sizes: 3U, 4U, 5U, 6U, 7U, 9U, 11U and 14U. These Shock Racks are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment.
Molded of LMDP Linear Medium Density Polyethylene plastic that meets or exceeds MIL-STD 810G standards, these Shock Racks also include 8 elastomeric shock absorbers which allow for a standard payload range of 40 to 150 lbs (optional extended payload range of 160 to 300 lbs can be accommodated as a special order option). The 20" 3RR Series Removable Racks are 20" deep from rail to rail with a standard 19" rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C specification and feature square-hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard or 6mm International standard cage nuts which are supplied with the cases.
The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. The standard commercial off the shelf (COTS) case comes with 2" deep front and rear lids to accommodate rack gear that is longer than 20". Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with all SKB 3RR and 3RS cases, as well as competitive manufacturer cases, and feature black powder coated stainless steel hardware that is recessed for protection and 4 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles which allow for easy movement. An automatic pressure relief valve is another standard feature along with gasket sealed lids that include convenient lid hangers to store your lids when your equipment is in operation. Coupling straps are included for securing the racks together when stacked.
The interior of the case features a removable rack with a patent pending "positive lock" latching system that slides open like a file drawer, allowing full access to racked equipment. The interior rack is also completely removable allowing complete frame access for bench integration.
Available in Black (standard), Desert Tan, and OD Green.
Note: 3RR 20" Shock Racks do not come standard with wheels; please see the 3RR-RCB Shock Rack Caster Platform in the accessories tab for an alternative.
- Completely removable frame for access to bench integration
- Meets or exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- Standard payload range of 40 to 150 lbs
- Optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs
- Standard 19" rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard rack depth 20" rail to rail
- Square hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2" front and rear lids
- Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with all SKB 3RR & 3RS cases, as well as competitive manufacturer cases
- Recessed black powder coated stainless steel hardware
- Four (4) comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangers (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- Interior Length: 24.00 in/60.96 cm
- Interior Width: 19.00 in/48.26 cm
- Interior Height: 12.25 in/31.12 cm
- Carton Width: 24.50 in/62.23 cm
- Carton Depth: 14.25 in/36.20 cm
- Rack Space Units Total: 7/7
- Rack Depth Rail to Rail: 20.00 in/50.80 cm
- Rack Depth Front Rail to Back Lid: 24.50 in/62.23 cm