The Mic Thing is a portable multi-purpose acoustic treatment panel suitable for minimizing room artifacts and improving separation during microphone recording sessions. Great for a range of applications including helping to control room ambience, minimizing spill from instrument amplifiers, or even creating temporary control rooms the Mic Thing is certainly one handy thing!
Good microphone separation and isolation means a cleaner recording and more controlled end result. Although the question of how much microphone separation is really necessary in any given situation, audio engineers around the world unanimously agree that if given the chance, they would rather be in control of these factors than not.
- Simple & affordable microphone isolation
- Great for all microphone recordings
- Quick and easy angle adjustment of panel wings
- Suitable for attachment to any microphone stand
- High density fire resistant, UV and ?Ultra-fresh? anti-bacterial treated foam.
- Sturdy steel frame