All studios require a flexible headphone amplifier to satisfy a multitude of monitoring needs. Sometimes you will need to distribute a stereo signal evenly to 4 sets of headphones. On other occasions, totally different mixes are required on each headphone. How can this be done? Enter the solution.... the HP4v.
Featuring 4 high powered stereo headphone amplifiers each with independent volume control, the HP4v satisfies all your headphone monitoring needs. In addition, each amplifier can select its source from up to two stereo input signals connected at the rear of the unit.
Also available as 6 channel version (HP6).
- 2 Stereo line inputs
- Channel Noise < -120dB
- 4 headphone amplifiers
- Distortion < .05% 20Hz- 20kHz
- Volume control per channel
- 110v-220v External power supply
- Selector switch for each output 1-2
- Size: 9,5"
- Headphone output impedance 22 ohm
- Housing: Metal
- Output level 300mW @ 33 ohm