Solaris Mozart RGB IP54 4.7-Inch Square LED Fixture
The Original Perfect Pixel!
When you can put a pixel anywhere, the world is your canvas!
The creative pixel-mapping fixture from Solaris LED
3 to 48 DMX channels per fixture, based on settings 1, 4, or 16 “pixel” groups per fixture, based on settings Extremely compact 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.8 inches. Only 1¼ lb!
- Great for low weight load-bearing structures and surfaces
- Approx. 11,000 NITS! Brighter than nearly all outdoor LED walls!
- Moisture and dust resistant IP54 enclosure
- Ultra-high refresh rate – 38,400Hz! Great for high-speed photography and videography.
- Single cable, simple power-data connections, daisy-chain or split – easily place a Mozart almost anywhere
- Easy remote addressing and mode switching via RDM
- Part Number
- LED Light sources
- Pixels per fixture
- DMX Channels per fixture
- Fixtures per Drive Output
- Beam Spread
- Color LEDs
- Average color wavelength (manufacturer rated)
- red: 625 nm
- green: 530 nm
- blue: 460 nm
- Refresh rate
- Intensity Control
- DC Power
- Power Consumption
- IP Rating
- Operating Temperature
- Control/Power Connectors
- In/Out - Amphenol Sensor M12
- Unit Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.8 in [118 x 118 x 31 mm]
- Unit Weight