SONY MDR-V500-DJ Professional DJ/Remix Headphones
Sony's economical alternative to their MDR-V700-DJ headphones. Smaller drivers and not as much output power, but still loaded with great features.
- Swivel earcups for DJ and remix applications enable single-sided monitoring. DJs can listen to house sound with one ear while they cue up the next track with the other. Convenient for on-shoulder use.
- Reversible earcups for even greater monitoring flexibility
- Folding design makes for easy storage and easy portability in a briefcase or equipment bag
- 40 mm diameter drive units are much larger than most headphones for deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range; bass response extends down to a profound 10 Hz
- 1000 mW power handling for professional applications; stands up to day-in, day-out use at very high output levels
- Ferrite magnets for high energy and compact size; help produce ample sound output -- 105 dB/mW sensitivity
- Oxygen-free copper cord for maximum conductivity, minimum noise; conducts electricity better than conventional copper
- Supra-aural design rests lightly on the ear; creates a controlled environment for better sound; driver is positioned the correct distance from the ear canal
- Wide, molded headband distributes the headphones' weight over a wide area; reduced pressure means comfortable listening for hours on end
- Gold-plated plugs resist corrosion for high conductivity, low noise
- Sony UniMatch plug system with fixed stereo miniplug for use with portable equipment; detachable phone plug for use with studio and home audio equipment
- Frequency Response 10 -- 25,000 Hz
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.