Soundcraft UI16 Digital Mixer, 4 x AKG D5 Micophones, Stands, and Cables
The Soundcraft Ui Series mixers feature cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the Ui12 and Ui16 each feature built-in Harman signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech amp modeling, and more. Both models feature fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels.
The mixers offers 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs. Built in are three dedicated Lexicon FX busses: reverb, delay and chorus. In addition, mixer controls include subgroups, mute groups and view groups, among others. The Ui Series mixers feature full show/snapshot recallability with channel recall safes. while security lockout features allow customization of device access to only specific functions and mixes if needed. Both mixers also offer independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by wi-fi and ethernet, plus a floor-ready rugged chassis for live applications.
The Ui16 boasts eight XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with four balanced XLR Aux outputs, two quarter-inch headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and quarter-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats, and 2-channel USB Record direct-to-memory devices functionality is possible as well. The Ui16 also has an HDMI display connection output.
The AKG D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback. The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear the pristine sound of your voice!
The C3 MC1B is a tripod microphone stand with a boom arm.Features:
- Tablet/PC/smartphone controlled digital mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman signal processing from dbx, Digitech, and Lexicon
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon FX effects processors: reverb, delay and chorus
- Subgroups, mute groups, view groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- 2-channel USB audio playback and recording
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with supercardiod polar pattern for trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing withstand every live performance
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 70 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Type: balanced XLR
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Shaft height: 36.5" - 57"
- Boom length: 30.75"
- Base diameter: 25"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- 25' XLR to XLR
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling, and powered/active loudspeakers