Staging 101 Roll-In Stage 4'x8' 32" High Industrial Finish - Unassembled
They do one thing and do it well – build products that make your life easier. Crafting innovative, quality products is their calling and they take it seriously. Strong, modular and versatile, your Staging 101 system is crafted out of the finest materials available and put through their grueling quality check before it ships out the door.
Perfect for schools, Houses of Worship, hotels and event organizers, Staging 101 portable stage systems are the ultimate in portability and convenience. Stages can easily be setup by two individuals. Each panel can bear weight up to 157 lbs./sq. ft. (757KGS/sq. meter). When it’s time to break down, you’ll find that disassembly and storage are equally convenient. Staging 101 systems are available in kits designed specifically for various applications.
Staging 101 PanelsDurable, modular stage surface – supports up to 157 lbs./sq. ft. (757 KGS/sq. meter).
Panel Joining MechanismsConnects multiple panels together for creating larger stages. Joining Mechanisms can be attached to any side of a panel as needed.
Guard RailsGuard rails are an optional add-on to any stage that provides and additional measure of safety for performers. Corner bracket hardware is sold separately.
Chair StopsChair stops prevent chair legs from slipping off the top of a stage or between panels of different heights.
Stair Packages / StepsStairs are available as a package designed for 16, 24, 32in (40, 60, 80cm) stages. An individual 8" high step is also available for 16" high platforms. Guard rails are available separately.
SkirtsSkirts are an optional add-on to any stage that allows you to quickly create a clean professional appearance perfect for presentations, school plays or trade show exhibits. Clips are included with each skirt package.
Allen KeysAllen Keys are required for guard rail, chair stop, stair package and platform joining mechanism installation. Allen keys are supplied with the individual components, but are also available separately.
Storage:Staging 101 panels can be stored either vertically (side by side) or horizontally (stacked on top ofeach other). All Platform Joining Mechanisms should be removed from the exterior perimeter prior to storage. Platform Joining Mechanisms store on the panels interior.
- Two different height models to choose from: Panels are either height adjustable to 16" and 24" (40, 60cm) or 24" and 32" high (60, 80cm) depending on model
- Strong metal box frame construction around panels perimeter.
- Box frame provides a wide grip for easy carrying, assembly and tear down.
- Folding legs are directly secured to the box frame.
- Legs lock firmly in place.
- Each Panels is height adjustable ± 8 inches (20cm)
- Panels surface has a seamless, smooth, no-trip design with dancers andperformers in mind.
- Panels weigh 145lbs, almost 10% lighter than competitors
- Panel Joining Mechanisms can be removed for a clean, smooth front edge, perfect for attaching skirts and chair-stops.
- Product Dimensions (exterior): 124.0 x 68.0 x 149.0 cm / 42.82 x 26.77 x 58.66 in
- Product Weight (exterior): 92 kgs / 202.83 lbs
- Type: 4x8
- Finish: Industrial
- Height: 32" (80 cm)
- 3/4" (19mm) high density plywood construction
- Full steel box-frame profile on all sides
- Steel leg construction including locking brackets and hardware
- Rubber base pads to absorb shock and vibration
- Dimensions (height): 32" (80cm)
- Weight Capacity: 157 lbs./sq. ft. (757 KGS/sq. meter).
Legs and Leg Hardware: