Summit Audio TLA-100A Tube Leveling Amplifier
- The world-renowned Summit Audio TLA-100A tube leveling amplifier has been regarded as a staple by studio and live engineers around the world for more than a quarter of a century.
- The main thing that has made the TLA-100A an industry standard since it's introduction in the mid-80s is that it's one of the easiest compressors to use, allowing the focus to remain on the performance...not on the gear.
- One of the main qualities that makes the TLA-100A so desirable is that it has the smooth program dependent sound of an optical compressor, but is capable of the much faster attack times required for taming fast transients found in source material such as vocals, bass, and drums.
- Each piece of Summit gear is meticulously crafted by hand in our shop using only the best quality components and attention to detail. Quality components and engineering know-how are the critical element to the sound and longevity of audio gear.
- Height: 3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
- Width: 19 inches (48.26 cm)
- Depth: 10 inches (25.40 cm)
- Weight: 17 pounds (7.71 kg)
- Internal AC Supply
- 35 watts, 115 or 230 volts, 50 or 60 Hz (Rear Switchable)
- Fuse Size: 0.5 Amp for 115 VAC, 0.25 Amp for 230 VAC
- Attack times: 180uS-100mS
- Release times: 32mS- 1.5S
- Inputs: +4 dB female XLR
- Outputs: +4 dB male XLR
- Stereo Link: 1/4" mono Jack
- Side Chain: 1/4 stereo jack for balanced signal input
- Max input level: +26dBu
- Max output level (XLR): +20dBu
- Max gain: +34dBu
- Frequency response: 20Hz- 20kHz +/- 1dB with 5dB compression
- Signal to noise ratio: 124dB
- THD + Noise: 0.09% @ 1kHz, 0dB out
- Dynamic Range: 60dB
- Vacuum tubes: single 12AX7A
- 3 year limited warranty.
Package Includes (Click links for individual product info):