Summit Audio TLA-50 Tube-Leveling Amplifier
- Smooth Summit character combined with straight-forward controls make the TLA-50 a favorite in even the most high end recording facilities and live rigs.
- The TLA-50 provides a comprehensive array of inputs and outputs, allowing it to be integrated into almost any live or studio applications.
- The TLA-50 uses the exact same compression cell as its big brother the TLA-100A, giving you access to the same world-renowned compression sound the pros have been using for 25 years.
- The Summit Audio design philosophy considers the entire package when it comes to crafting gear. We pay special attention to the details of construction and have included many refinements over the years so units are durable enough to handle the rigors of the road. That's one of the reasons why you'll find Summit gear on tour with many of today’s top touring acts around the world.
- Each piece of Summit gear is meticulously crafted by hand in our shop using only the best quality components and attention to detail. Quality components and engineering know-how are the critical element to the sound and longevity of audio gear.
- Height: 1.75 inches (4.44 cm)
- Width: 8.5 inches (21.59 cm)
- Depth: 8.5 inches (21.59 cm)
- Weight: 5 pounds (2.77 kg)
- Internal AC Supply
- 20 watts, 115, 50 or 60 Hz (USA model)
- Fuse size .5 amp, slo-blo for 100/115 V
- Fuse size .25 amp, slo-blo at 230 V
- Mic: 1.5K ohms
- Hi-Z: 10K-1.75M ohms
- Output impedance (XLR): 150 ohms
- Inputs: +4 dB female XLR and -10dB 1/4"
- Outputs: +4 dB male XLR and 1/4" -10 dB balanced
- Insert: 1/4" TRS balanced line level output
- Stereo Link: 1/4" mono Jack
- Side Chain: 1/4 stereo jack for Tip/Ring signal processing
- Max input level: +20 dBu
- Max output level (XLR): +25dBu
- Max gain: 24dBu
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/-1dB w/6dB compression
- Signal to noise ratio: 120dB
- THD + Noise: 0.05% +4dB, 3dB compression
- Vacuum tubes: 12AX7A
- 3 year limited warranty.
Package Includes (Click links for individual product info):