Summit Audio TPA-200B Dual Tube Mic & Line Preamp
- The Summit Audio TPA-200B is an incredibly easy to use dual channel preamplifier marrying a classic tube and transformer front end design with a more modern solid state output stage, resulting in ultra clean gain that really lets the warmth and rich harmonic detail of the tube come through.
- The TPA-200B allows you to set gain clean and pristine or layer tube input saturation all the way to thick harmonic distortion with all sorts of variations in between. This is the swiss army knife of mic pres!
- Each of the two channels has its own set of knobs that control input gain and output gain. For cleaner applications, set the input gain lower and the output gain at maximum. For more harmonics and tube distortion, simply increase the input gain while decreasing the output gain to balance the overall signal level.
- Each piece of Summit gear is meticulously crafted by hand in our shop using only the best quality components and attention to detail. Quality components and engineering know-how are the critical element to the sound and longevity of audio gear.
- Height:3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
- Width:19 inches (48.26 cm)
- Depth:10 inches (25.40 cm)
- Weight:17 pounds (9.45 kg)
- Internal AC Supply
- 35 watts, 115 or 230 volts, 50 or 60 Hz (Rear Switchable)
- Fuse: 0.5 Amp for 115VAC and 100VSC, 0.25 AMP for 230 VAC.
- Mic: 1.5k?
- Hi-Z: 47k?
- Output impedance (XLR): 120?
- Mic Input: +4 dB female XLR (2)
- Line Input: -10 dB 1/4" (2)
- Outputs: +4 dB male XLR (2)
- Mic: -16dBu
- Line: 22dBu
- Hi-Z: 15dBu
- Max output level (XLR): 25dBu
- Max gain: 75dBv
- Equivalent input noise: -135dB average 10Hz-20kHz:
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz -1dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 115dB average 10Hz-20kHz
- THD+ Noise: 0.055% -32dB in +4dB out, 1kHz
- Vacuum tubes: three 12AX7A
- 3 year limited warranty.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.