TAPCO MIX220FX 22-CHANNEL MIXER WITH EFFECTS
The Mix FX Series share the great features of our Mix Series Ultra-Compacts, and add professional level features like real faders and a built-in 20-bit digital multi-effects processor. They're the ultimate in affordable, small format mixers, and make a great first desktop studio mixer with extra busses for keeping your tracks isolated. Also perfect for smaller live gigs, the Mix FX Series sound great, are tough enough for the road, and leave you with some extra cash to pay the rent.
The perfect Mix, with FX:
The 220FX features quality 20-bit digital effects with 256 fantastic-sounding presets, including a variety of clean sounding reverbs and delays, plus chorus, flange, tremolo and rotary effects. The Mix FX also adds 60mm linear faders with mute and solo controls for the optimum hands-on Mix flexibility. The 8-channel Mix.220FX features our innovative alt 3/4 Bus architecture?perfect for submixing in both recording and live applications.
Small is the new big:
All that great sound potential won't eat up your precious desktop space either, and you can still find a place for it, even if your van is packed to the rafters with other gear. And don't worry about taking it out on the road. The Mix FX Series is a durable performer cleverly packed into a compact solid steel chassis you can depend on, night after night.
Built for speed:
Small doesn't have to be cramped. We've made the most of the Mix FX Series by designing them to be comfortable to use?and not just for kids under four years of age. If you've got fat fingers, we've got a phat sounding mixer you can tweak without tweezers. And because they're TAPCO, the controls are presented in a way that simply makes sense to beginners and pros alike.
Do a lot, spend a little:
The Mix FX Series is the perfect, cost-effective solution for applications ranging from home/project recording to sound education labs, to anything a human being would need an audio mixer for. The Mix FX Series also offers incredibly useful features such as CD/tape I/O, super-accurate 8-segment Main Meters, and Phantom Power for pro-level condenser microphones, selectable AFL/PFL Solo mode, and flexible monitoring control. Add a Kensington security lock, and they're perfect for schools, dorm rooms, small churches, and anywhere thieves congregate.
- 8-Channel Mixer
- 4 precision Mono Mic/Line inputs and 2 Stereo Line Inputs
- Built-in 20-bit digital multi-effects include reverb, delay, chorus, and more with 256 presets
- 2 Aux Sends for effects and stage monitors
- 2 Stereo Aux Returns for effects and playback devices
- Headphone and Control Room outputs plus RCA Tape inputs/outputs
- +48v Phantom Power for use with condenser microphones
- Rugged metal chassis for exceptional durability
- Intuitive layout gives quick and easy access to all controls
- Kensington Security Lock keeps mixer safe
- Integrated universal power supply for worldwide use
- Great for dorms, desktops, or music labs
- Selectable line voltage (115/230V)