Why should you Tweeq?
Your average car or home stereo typically provides bass and treble controls to let you tune your system to your particular taste. The Tapco Tweeq T-231 works in a similar way, but offers much finer control via 31 separate precision slide controls that boost or cut specific frequencies, ranging from the lowest bass to the highest treble frequencies. While you can certainly use the T-231 to fine-tune a PA system to suit your particular tonal preferences, it's most powerful as a tool for correcting issues like muddy sounding loudspeakers or annoying feedback from stage monitors.
What's to Tweeq?
The T-231 Equalizer features dual-channel stereo operation with precision sliders for fine control of your audio. It's designed with constant Q filters for superior sonic performance at 1/3-octave intervals across the entire range of frequencies normal human beings, drummers and DJs can hear. In addition, both channels offer variable high and low pass filters for removing unwanted upper and lower frequencies from your sound, a 6 or 12 dB range switch for gross or fine tuning, bright four-segment LED metering, Output gain control, and a bypass switch for quick A/B comparisons. And forget the adapters because the Tweeq T-231 EQ provides RCA, balanced/unbalanced 1/4-inch and balanced XLR connections for both inputs and outputs.
Tough, so you don't have to be
Fortunately for you road dogs, the Tweeq T-231 EQ is compact-filling just two spaces in your standard 19-inch rack-mount road case. It has a switchable 115V/230V power supply in case you're traveling across borders, and it's designed to be tough enough to withstand the punishing rigors of the road while continuing to perform set after set, night after night, year after year.
- Dual 31-band 2U rackmount graphic EQ with road-ready construction and great sound quality
- High-precision EQ sliders with smooth, reliable feel
- Switchable 6/12 dB control range for wide or fine tweaking
- High Pass filter @ 40 Hz to remove unwanted low frequencies from small speaker cabinets
- Low Pass filter @ 16 kHz to remove unwanted high frequencies
- Bypass Switch allows quick A/B comparisons
- Independent Signal Clip indicators on each channel
- Output Gain control for EQ signal compensation
- RCA, TRS and XLR connections on rear panel
- Selectable Line voltage (115/230V)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.