The 2488mkII is the follow-up to the best-selling, simple-to-use 24-track recording and mixing workstation for home studios. Like its predecessor, eight inputs can be simultaneously recorded into the XLR and 1/4" inputs - enough for a whole band. 19 physical faders control mono and stereo channels without scrolling through pages for quick and easy mixing. Each channel has 3-band EQ with a parametric mid-band and access to three built-in effects processors, including reverb and multieffects.
After the final mix is recorded to the dedicated stereo master recorder, the built-in CD-RW drive can burn a CD master in addition to backing up the hard drive and importing and exporting WAV files. New features from the 2488 include a larger hard drive, an all-new LCD display, new guitar effects and improved CD mastering capabilities.
- 3-band EQ on 24 channels, 8 inputs and stereo bus with high and low sweepable shelving bands and full parametric mid band
- Three aux sends on all channels except the effects return Loop effect provides reverb, delay, chorus and more on an aux send and return
- Assignable Guitar multi-effects processor for overdrive, distortion, chorus, delay, flange and more
- Up to eight assignable dynamics processors for compression during recording or mixdown
- Dedicated Stereo Compressor on the stereo output
- Eight inputs: 4 XLR with phantom power double as 1/4" mic/line inputs, plus four more 1/4" mic/line inputs
- Nineteen 45mm faders including master fader LCD display for viewing meters and edit parameters 250
- Virtual tracks CD-RW drive to record Audio CDs, import/export WAV files and backup hard drive
- High-speed USB 2.0 jack connects to PC or Mac? for data backup and SMF/WAV file
- Recording resolution: 44.1kHz, 16-bit or 24-bit
- Dimensions: 21.5"W x 14"D x 5.7" H
- Weight: 17.6 lbs