Sign up for our newsletter
Killer deals delivered daily
Be the first to know about exclusive, limited-time, and limited-quantity deals.
Tascam's DP02CF combines 8-track CD-quality recording with a Portastudio interface – designed for musicians who want to record quickly and have fun. A matched pair of Tascam mic pres features XLR inputs with phantom power for condenser mics and a guitar in for direct recording. Each channel gives you dedicated controls for instant access to fader level, record arm/track mute, pan, effect send, high and lowEQ. There's also an EQ frequency button for finer control over the mix.
The DP02 records two channels at a time to an included 1GB compact flash card – with enough space for a dozen songs or more. When you're satisfied with your production, arm the dedicated master track for your stereo mixdown. You can transfer your tracks and mixes or backup your song to a computer through a speedy USB 2.0 connection for MP3 encoding or CD burning from your Mac or PC. No other workstation makes recording so simple, affordable and fun as the Tascam DP02CF.
• Two XLR mic/line inputs with phantom power for condensermicrophones
• Eight-track recording at uncompressed 44.1k/16-bit audioquality
• Portastudio-based interface with volume fader, pan, effect send, high and low EQ controls per channel
• EQ frequency button to access high and low EQ shelffrequencies
• USB 2.0 interface for transferring tracks, mixes andbackup files to a computer
• Dedicated stereo master track for mixdown
• Internal metronome and bar/beat display for song position
• Headphone output
• Stereo line outputs on RCA analog and S/PDIF opticaldigital connectors
• 1GB Compact Flash card included with enough room fora dozen songs or more