A Compact Complete Recording Package With Ableton Live Lite!
Pushing the limits of what an audio interface can be, TASCAM has launched the FireOne - a FireWire Audio Interface with shortcut keys and a weighted & illuminated jog wheel to inspire creative interaction with the artist s music. The FireOne is the first stereo audio interface in its class that records two mic ins and two outs over FireWire at 192kHz/24-bit audio resolution The most unique feature of the unit is its large, weighted, backlit jog wheel, which allows musicians to zip through their song while the backlight provides useful feedback such as a visual metronome.
The FireOne features a pair of mic inputs with phantom power and pad switches. A front panel guitar input allows convenient direct recording of guitar or bass. MIDI input and output are also provided for 16 channels of MIDI. It s the first FireWire interface in its class to record and play at up to 192kHz/24-bit resolution. It includes multitrack recording software, so you ll be set to go right out of the box. In addition to its weighted & backlit jog wheel, the FireOne has transport keys and eight shortcut keys to control functions in most popular DAW applications.
The FireOne includes a copy of Live Lite 6 TASCAM Edition, the music creation, production and performance software from Ableton. Live's drag and drop interface makes it easy to seamlessly move from basic song ideas, to studio production, to the stage.Features:
- 2-in / 2-out FireWire Audio Interface
- Up to 192kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power and pad
- 1/4" high impedance input for recording guitar direct
- Two 1/4" stereo headphone outputs
- Weighted, backlit jog wheel
- Transport control keys: rewind, fast-forward, stop, play, record
- Headphone output with level control
- Eight DAW shortcut keys
- Stereo LED meter
- MIDI in and out
- 1/4" Footswitch input
- Buss powered through the FireWire connection or use the included power supply