Remove Vocals and Sing Along With Your Favorite MP3 Tracks!
TASCAM's MP-VT1 is the first MP3 player designed for musicians. Based on the award-winning CD-VT1mkII, this fun mobile vocal and instrument trainer includes enough memory to store up to 240 songs. Parts can be slowed down, looped and even eliminated to help you to learn new riffs. Play back MP3s using Variable Speed Audition, which slows down the speed without changing the pitch, and sections can be seamlessly looped while practicing tricky passages. Songs can even be pitched up or down to match the tuning of your instrument or vocal range, so you can play in any key.
The mic input lets you to play along with multi-effects, including a vocal canceller so you can sing along with your favorite bands. A tuner, metronome, and built-in rechargeable battery are also built- in. All of this is packed into an MP3 player smaller than a stomp box, so stuff it in your backpack, gig bag or back pocket and hit the road.
The MP-VT1 uses a high-speed USB connection to load up MP3s and charge the built-in battery (an optional power supply is also available). Zip through your MP3 collection using a data wheel, dedicated buttons and a graphical LCD display. A rechargeable 9-hour lithium ion battery is built into the unit, and an optional power supply is also available.
Put 240 songs in your gig bag with the MP-VT1, the first MP3 player for musicians.
- 240-song memory capacity (based on average 4-minute MP3 encoded at 128kbps)
- Variable Speed Audition changes the speed of the MP3 playback without changing the pitch
- Microphone input
- Built-in reverb & echo on input
- Input volume for microphone
- Balance control keys between mic input and playback
- Voice canceller with selectable pan point and selectable frequency band range
- Metronome key on the front panel
- Seamless IN-OUT Loop
- 1/8" Headphone output
- Built-in rechargeable battery with 9-hour reserve
- 128x64 graphic LCD display
- USB jack
- Auto Power Off and Hold function
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.1" x 4.3" x 1" (78 x 110 x 25.5 mm) excluding protrusions
- Weight: 7.8 ounces (220g) including lithium ion battery