Stereo Recording Mic With Balanced XLR Outs!
TASCAM's TM-STPRO is a stereo X/Y microphone perfectly suited to capture detailed studio and live performances. This back-electret condenser microphone captures a wide stereo image with rich sound quality. The balanced XLR output is perfect for connecting to TASCAM recorders like the US-144, DP-02 and 2488neo. A switchable low cut filter is provided to remove low frequency rumble during recording. The TM-STPRO includes a 16' stereo XLR cable for flexible microphone placement. Also included are a microphone stand clip, wind screen, AA battery and protective carry pouch.
The great-sounding TM-STPRO makes stereo recording easy and affordable for anyone.Features:
- Model: TM-ST PRO
- Elements: Back Electret Condenser
- Type: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20k Hz
- Sensitivity @ 1Pa: 47 dBV
- Impedance: 200 ohms, BALANCED
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 102 dB
- Power: Phantom Power or AA Battery
- Consumption: 2 mA
- Connector: Integral 5-pin XLR-M
- Included Accessories: 16' Stereo XLR cable, Mic Clip, Wind Screen and Protective Pouch
- Weight: 320g/11.3 oz.