TC Electronic Brandwaves Pitch Shifter Guitar Pedal
Exceptional Pitch Shifter with Studio-Grade Algorithms, 4 Octave Dual Voices and Groundbreaking Mash Footswitch
Brainwaves pitch shifterWith its mind-bending range and kaleidoscopic pitch effects, the studio-grade Brainwaves Pitch Shifter is the perfect fusion of brains and brawn.
This pink-clad pitch professor masters a variety of polyphonic effects including whammy and detune, plus a bunch of others – thanks to the dedicated TonePrint app.
The award-winning Mash footswitch packs expression pedal performance into a pedalboard-friendly size.
Pitch PolymathPitch-shifting mode expands your sound by adding up to two extra voices and letting you decide whether these voices go above or below the original signal.
Just imagine – the solo from "Owner of a Lonely Heart" never sounded so huge.
And since Brainwaves is polyphonic, you can use it on your standard-tuned guitar for a wide range of rock-solid sharp or flat tunings – without detuning the actual instrument.
Polyphonic Pitch Syndrome (PPS)With separate voices pitched in either direction, the polyphonic algorithm lets you easily process pitch-shifted chords, riffs, and furious flurries of single-notes. Since each voice is adjustable from unison to two octaves up or down (and anything in between), Brainwaves has more range than an interstellar battle cruiser. You can quickly create custom pitch settings via the free TonePrint app to find or expand your own pitch personality.
Atomic PinkWhammy mode packs a powerful fistful of sonic punch. With 2 individually programmable voices, you can instantly go from nice and sweet, to a 2-octave, dive bomb explosion – just by Mashing the footswitch.
The Great Wide OpenDetune mode lets you widen your sound for a more open, sweet and dynamic tone. Unlike most chorus effects, detuning plays really well with complex chord voicings, even those drenched in distortion.
Clean & Sweet, or Brash & SassyBrainwaves also nails the squeaky clean, watery ‘80s tones we all know and love. Or slap on some dirt and dial up a shallow detune for the secret thickening agent from Van Halen’s post-1984 tone. Mash down the footswitch for an extra dose of instant detune goodness; the Mix knob lets you blend in just the right amount of effect, keeping your sound balanced – even at extreme settings!
Mash – Heart of InnovationThe Brainwaves Pitch Shifter features groundbreaking new technology that brings a wide range of creative expression to the party, controlled solely by how much pressure you apply to the depressed footswitch.
Years in the making, and only available in select TC Electronic products, this clever innovation elevates the common footswitch well above rather mundane duties, such as "On" and "Off". More importantly – Mash elevates your performance to the next level.
TonePrintTonePrint means signature effects – and signature effects means truly creative tones. From classic innovators to the guys shaping the future of music, we’ve asked the coolest artists around to come up with their customized signature version of a TC Electronic effect – and make them available to you for free!
True to ToneYou love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it’s pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
Beam!Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar’s pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed!
Your Vision, Your Sound!Music is the truest expression of self – that’s why it is your right to have your effect sound the way YOU want it to, no holds barred. With the TonePrint app you have full control over all effects parameters – so you can create your own signature TC sound.
- State-of-the-art pitch shifter pedal with innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch
- Offers wealth of studio-grade algorithms including polyphonic pitch shifting, Whammy-style octave up and detune
- Completely independent dual voice pitch shifting from unison to 2 octaves up or down
- Revolutionary Mash expression control footswitch bends pitch-shifted notes and is assignable to any parameter of the pedal
- Craft unique pitch effects and customize Mash functionality with free TonePrint Editor (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- Beam cool signature tones and artist-made effects into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high-end loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path even when effect is on
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark