TC HELICON VOICEONE VOICE PITCH AND MODELING RACK
VoiceOne 2.0 expands and improves on the impressive feature set of the original VoiceOne. If you ever work with vocals in the studio, VoiceOne 2.0 can give you creative and efficient control of voices after the talent has left the studio.
Based on continuing research into the human voice, VoiceOne 2.0 is the dedicated processing device for correction and enhancement of your lead voice as well as creation of rich harmonies and vocal effects.The Best Vocal Pitch Shifter Available:
The best vocal pitch shifter availablePitch shifting the human voice has always been a difficult task. The first pitch shifters used on vocals were meant for instruments. They shifted the pitch of the voice, but also produced un-human results. Formant-based pitch shifting, introduced in the early 1990s, helped preserve the human qualities of a shifted voice but introduced pitch errors and artifacts, keeping pitch-shifted vocals buried in the mix.
TC-Helicon's VoiceOne contains a revolutionary new technology: Hybrid ShiftingTM. Matched with the only voice-trained pitch detection algorithm, the Hybrid ShiftingTM algorithm creates natural results even when shifting large intervals.
For those of you who still like instrument & formant based pitch shifting, both are still available within the Hybrid ShiftingTM algorithm. VoiceOne's ?Shift? block can be controlled through intelligent harmony logic or via MIDI. You can create anything from harmony parts to a completely new melody line.The Best Pitch Corrector Available:
Driven by Hybrid ShiftingTM and voice-trained pitch detection algorithms, VoiceOne's pitch correction is the most natural and flexible available in any hardware or software package. With 48 automatic correction scales and storeable custom scales, the ?Correct? block can fix intonation problems in any musical style. Amount, Attack and a 600-cent window control make natural pitch correction easy to achieve.
Go beyond pitch correction with VoiceModeling?VoiceOne contains TC-Helicon's 2nd generation Voice ModelingTM algorithms. Aspects of vocals that were impossible to improve without a retake from the original performer can now be creatively controlled after the singer leaves the studio.
- Resonance: Where other products let you control the ?gender? of a singer, VoiceOne can enhance or transform a voice by applying new formants modeled from real singers.
- Inflection: Change the pitch and time contour of the original performance. The FlexTimeTM algorithm stretches and shrinks the timing of the vocal to create realistic doubled and harmony parts
- Vibrato: This is not an LFO! The ?Vibrato? block contains models of real singer's vibratos.
- Breath & Growl: Add human ?air? to a vocal track instead of boosting everything above 10KHz! You can also add rasp or dirty edges that make singers unique.
- Spectral: This Voice ModelingTM EQ allows you to apply an overall frequency curve to the vocal without effecting esses and consonants.
The integration of Vocoder VM into VoiceOne reflects the creative direction of today's popular music, where vocals are being used as instruments. Using advanced voiced / un-voiced detection, Vocoder VM can apply resonance and spectral EQ to the vocoded signal.
- Voice-trained pitch detection ? no more pitch glitches
- Four pitch shifting algorithms ? including the Hybrid ShiftingTM algorithm for natural correction and re-pitching
- Voice ModelingTM ? correction is only the beginning; enhance and transform the character of your vocals to create the perfect vocal track.
- Intelligent pitch correction and harmony algorithms