Technical Projects LS411 Loudspeaker Station
Single circuit with front panel volume control.
- Paging and talkback functions can be combined in a single system
- Override function allows remote volume restoration
- Headset socket: mutes loudspeaker when in use
- Flush or surface mounting, built-in, hung on a wall or used on a table top
- Easy individual setting of loudspeaker volume
- XLR 3 pin interconnection on table/surface mount versions, compatible with standard microphone extension cables
- Screw terminal plug and socket for easy installation and servicing on flushmount versions
- Up to 3 watt output - 96dB SPL at 1m
- Power requirements (from system power supply): Equivalent to 2 to 5 headset stations dependent upon average sound level
- Audio output: Loudspeakers 3W max, over 96dB SPL at 1m
- Comms line: Bridging impedance >50k ohm
- Dimensions: Flushmount – 135 x242mm, min depth 50mm.
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Table/surface mount:
- Dimensions: 148 x245 x85mm.
- Weight: 9 kg
- Finish: Metal enclosure with black enamel finish