Telex FMR500HDA Wireless Handheld Mic System
The FMR-500 brings professional features and performance to the small and medium sized wireless microphone installs that are so popular today. One touch Auto ClearScan selects the clearest channel in the clearest group of compatible channels in just seconds with the push of one button. The HT-500 programmable handheld microphone transmitter is the smallest Telex has ever built and it has a screw-on battery cover that also hides the controls, and an LCD display. Choose the EV N/D 767a dynamic microphone or the EV RE410 condenser microphone for high quality vocal performance. The WT-500 bodypack transmitter features a cell phone style beltclip, dual latching battery door, and a TA4 connector with a wide variety of lapel and headworn microphone options. The combination of sound and RF features are hard to beat at twice the price.Includes:
- FMR-500 Agile UHF receiver: A Band 648 - 676MHz (TV Channels 43 - 48)
- HT-500D EV 767a NDYM handheld transmitter
- Rack mount hardware for single/dual mount
- 2 1/4 wave antennas
- Wall pack power supply
- Up to 10 systems can operate simultaneously from the pre-set groups of channels in one operating band. Groups of 16 coordinated channels between the two bands are also pre-set.
- Advanced ClearScan and one touch Auto ClearScan automatic group and
- channel selections, for quick and easy system setup.
- Completely programmable in 25kHz steps across 28MHz for 1112 possible frequencies
- Backlit receiver LCD display shows the Group/Channel, Frequency, transmitter battery status, diversity operation, and RF and Audio level meters.
- Balanced XLR audio output for Microphone or Line level signals and a 1/4 inch line level jack to match any application.
- Fourth generation Posi-Phase diversity and advanced audio circuits provide maximum range and professional sound quality.
- Includes single and dual rack mount hardware with front mount antenna cables.
- "Smart" battery circuit means there is no way to put the battery in wrong.
- Tone Code plus Amplitude squelch with one button on/off.
- Three year warranty.
*** Consumer Alert: This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee's wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1- 888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).