Thomson 1592005411 Logic Pro VII Power (BOOK/CD)
If you're a Logic user, and you want to learn how to get the most out of this powerful digital audio sequencer, Logic Pro 7 Power is for you. This unique guide explains simply and thoroughly everything you need to know to make music using Logic Pro 7. You'll gain an in-depth understanding of the philosophy behind Logic and why it works the way it does. The comprehensive introduction to digital audio, MIDI, and sequencing in Logic provides you with a solid foundation for working with the software. You'll then proceed on to the many advanced features of Logic that become important as you create more complex compositions and build a more involved project studio. Written by a Logic expert and longtime user, this book will make a powerful difference in your music creation and audio production, and it will continue to serve as a useful reference.
- A revision of the successful Logic 6 Power (1-59200-128-9), this book provides comprehensive coverage of the latest version of Logic Pro, Logic Pro 7.
- Get in-depth coverage on recording and editing audio with MIDI, mixing your own songs, using automation in Logic, synchronizing hardware with Logic, working with video, and working with audio instruments.
- The author offers step-by-step explanations as well as tips, tricks, and visual walk-throughs that will help readers understand this complex software.
- Readers will appreciate the extensive index and the cross-reference of Logic's menu commands in the appendix.
- Written by an experienced computer musician and professional audio writer who is also a moderator for the Logic User Group, an online community of over 13,000 Logic users.