Thomson 1592006590 Reason III Overdrive (Book
Geared toward advanced users of Reason, this book offers succinct chunks of guru-level advice - power techniques gleaned from the author's experience as a Reason power user. This new version 3 of Reason, Propellerhead's flagship music application, is used to emulate audio hardware such as samplers, analog synths, mixers, drum machines, effects and a real-time multi-track sequencer. The tips, presented in bite-size chunks, bring you to the next level and enable you to hone your skills on various functions within the application. Written to provide you with a resource that helps you along the way, this book gets you through a tip in a maximum of 2 pages. This guide will stay on your shelf and serve as a useful reference for whenever you are working within Reason.
- "Cuts to the chase" and provides many helpful power tips for experienced users of the application.
- The author, an award-winning electronic musician and a Reason expert, offers his advanced knowledge to help readers get to the next step.
- As Reason is a cross-platform application, this is written to suit both PC and Mac users.
- The format's nonlinear approach means that readers don't have to sit down and read it from cover to cover in order to benefit from the book. They can dip in anywhere, pull out a nugget, and immediately apply it to their work...literally in just minutes.
- Companion Web site offers source files used in the book.