Toshiba IKHR1S Mini HD-SDI Color Camera
Toshiba’s new IK-HR1S color camera provides incredible high definition video with the flexibility of switchable 1080i or 720p output. This compact, one-piece camera is ideal for high speed and broadcast imaging, producing little or no motion artefacts. From land, air, or sea, let Toshiba bring your project to HD life.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience 120 V outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector… Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adaptor.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with: It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Locking HDMI port prevents accidental disconnection.
- Reclocked and amplified SDI loop thru
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
- Power Requirements: 12 VDC ± 10% DCIN connector (4pin)
- Power Consumption: Approx. 4 watts
- Image Sensor: 1/3” progressive scan CMOS
- Output Pixels: Horizontal: 1920, Vertical: 1080
- Scanning System Sync / Freq:
- Progressive (720p)/ Interlaced (1080i) Switchable
- 720p @ 60 fps; 1080i @ 30 fps
- H:.33.716 kHz, V: 59.94 Hz (1080/59.94i setting)
- H: 28.125 kHz, V: 50 Hz (1080/50i setting)
- H: 44.955 kHz, V; 59.94 Hz (720/59.94p setting)
- Sensitivity: f/4 standard (2000 lux, 3000K)
- Min. Illumination: 8 lux standard (50 IRE, ft.4, gain + 18 dB)
- Frame Rate: 30 fps (1080i), 60 fps (720p)
- Video Signal Output: HD-SDI (SMPTE292M), 0.8 V (p-p) Standard
- Sync. System: Internal
- Dimensions: 1.75” x 1.75” x 3.0625”
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to + 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to + 60°C
- Humidity: 90% or less (non-condensing)