Turbosound iNSPIRE iP300 Powered Portable PA System
Although Turbosound refers to it as a "column" loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP300 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 600-Watt Class-D amplifier driving 2 x 6.5" high excursion low frequency drivers and 4 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP300 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
Weighing in at a very modest 11.9 kg (26.2 lbs), the iP300 is easy to transport and features industry-leading Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology, Reverb, and Class-D multichannel amplifier – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Designed for maximum portability, iP300's column sections and subwoofer fit neatly into their included carry bags, and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column section(s) to the base and connect your mic or mixer feed and power. Turbosound's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides 600 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with an industry-leading DSP module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions to ensure optimal performance and long-term reliability. The powerful iP300 fills the room with the world-famous Turbosound "sound" that has won the coveted Queen's Award – an unprecedented three times.
Much like the huge line array systems you've experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals (we make those too), the 2" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP300 columns are strategically placed to provide an extremely wide dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, iP300's groundbreaking Spatial Sound Technology (SST) creates a wide, well-defined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a richer and more realistic experience. No matter where you sit, the location of the onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position within the soundscape, for a performance that is beautifully open and transparent – with unparalleled intelligibility.unprecedented three times.
Klark Teknik is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik's legendary heritage.
Turbosound is proud to incorporate custom-engineered Klark Teknik Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
From the instant your signal enters the iP300, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It's like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
- Column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playbackKlark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- High-quality Klark Teknik digital reverb for amazing vocal enhancement
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Dual 6.5" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 4 x 2" neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminium voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability